Foreign Students Department

Admission requirements

Your documents for admission into Ruse University should be translated and legalized.

The translation must be in Bulgarian, if you find it difficult, submit it into English.

The legalization of the documents should be done by the Ministry of the Education and Science, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the Consular section of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in the appropriate country.

Getting a visa

In order an entry visa for the Republic of Bulgaria to be issued, you should submit at the Consular section of the Republic of Bulgaria the following documents:

  1. CERTIFICATE, issued by the Ministry of Education and Science;
  2. CERTIFICATE, issued by the University of Ruse for booking a room in the students’ hostels;
  3. DOCUMENT from the bank for the paid tuition fee in the University of Ruse, on the name of the applicant.




Valentina Baltaji, Moldova If you ask me why I have chosen to study in University of Ruse, my answer would be: University of Ruse is the place where you can develop and realize your dremas. Here you are always welcomed with a smile. Lecturers are alsways ready to consult and help you, which is very important for one student. I am already in the second course and I can say that I have made the right choice. Because the choice of University determines your future!

Valentina Baltaji, Moldova,
Industrial design